Likes Likes:  566
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - Thursday - 18 December 2014

WRUW - Thursday - 18 December 2014

Good morning.

Trying the flightmaster on leather, today. Not a good match, though. Oh well, I'll try again.

Omega flightmaster_8.JPG

Omega flightmaster_7b.JPG

Have a great day, everyone.

Regards Cam

Watches
    Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good morning.

Trying the flightmaster on leather, today. Not a good match, though. Oh well, I'll try again.

Omega flightmaster_8.JPG

its odd C looking at some examples -matching a leather with such a massive frame and shape with a set of primary colours resent seems to be a real challenge-[ compared to a speedy pro ]which will take most combinations -
    i think the natural home of the Flightmaster is actually on its original bracelet although the Omega rubber strap doesn't look half bad to me omega-spacemaster_z33_01.jpg- maybe to look for some images of choices on the z33 's posted on google

terrible dilemna C -wouldn't want to be you

5. Likes CFR, Der Amf liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good morning.

Omega flightmaster_8.JPG

Sweet. Id never have matched that strap to this watch myself, but I admit it looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

8. Likes CFR, JAGtime, birdynamnam, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    its odd C looking at some examples -matching a leather with such a massive frame and shape with a set of primary colours resent seems to be a real challenge-[ compared to a speedy pro ]which will take most combinations -
    i think the natural home of the Flightmaster is actually on its original bracelet although the Omega rubber strap doesn't look half bad to me - maybe to look for some images of choices on the z33 's posted on google

terrible dilemna C -wouldn't want to be you

The main issue here is the way the lugs are designed; they will not take a thick strap - or even some textile nato - unlike the Speedmaster (and Speedy Mk II). With thin straps the watch looks wrong, feels wrong and becomes umconfortable on the wrist. I guess a mesh would work fine, but I'm not particulary fond of meshes.

Anyway, no problem. I'll keep the watch on its bracelet.

Edit: Sometimes, not even I want to be me!
    Last edited by CFR; Dec 18, 2014 at 01:36 AM.

10. Likes shameless liked this post
    @ Jeep99Dad - don't know why the "Reply With Quote" did not work!

Thank you, Brice. But I'm afraid it goes back to the OEM bracelet.
    Last edited by CFR; Dec 18, 2014 at 01:39 AM.

And now for something completely different...

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAGtime View Post
    And now for something completely different...

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Cool combo, Jane!

14. Likes JAGtime liked this post