Likes Likes:  25
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Collection of Spongebob Squarepants watches UPDATED

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    I thought this was going to be a joke...
    Why would I joke about Spongebob Squarepants? You like them though don't you?

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar

3. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    The first thing I thought when I read the title is you should submit them in the HEW discussion thread so we can discuss the high endedness of them...

Pretty cool BTW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ilitig8 View Post
    The first thing I thought when I read the title is you should submit them in the HEW discussion thread so we can discuss the high endedness of them...

Pretty cool BTW
    Is there a category above High End? Because that's where these things belong. Just look at the pics. The craftsmanship. Oh my.

The Time Machine From 1997 - Just Like the Movie...

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Why would I joke about Spongebob Squarepants? You like them though don't you?
    I have to apologize to you for not taking you seriously, as I had totally forgotten that I had stuffed these away in a drawer back in 1997. Let me present to you the ENTIRE collection of Jurassic Park - The Lost World. Did I mention the entire collection including all paperwork, packaging and original boxes in MINT condition?? In all of their Burger King glory...:

The Dino Eye is mysteriously haunting...

With the new sequel coming out, I am sure these are going to be worth a MINT!
    Last edited by Vincent Vega; Dec 3, 2014 at 10:19 PM.
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹
    I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

7. Likes Upstate, geoffbot, DM71, Hayseed Brown liked this post
    Oh my god I had that Dino Eye as a kid. It's the best of the bunch with that hologram dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Upstate View Post
    Oh my god I had that Dino Eye as a kid. It's the best of the bunch with that hologram dial.
    I know... AWESOME... huh??

(A kid Sheeesh...!)
    I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends Don't Let Friends Buy G-Schlocks.

Okay..., Charging Paddles... CLEAR!! BZZZZT... Another Thread Revived!

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹
    I'm Just Here For The Comic Relief. Nothing I Do or Say Needs to be Taken Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    I have to apologize to you for not taking you seriously, as I had totally forgotten that I had stuffed these away in a drawer back in 1997. Let me present to you the ENTIRE collection of Jurassic Park - The Lost World. Did I mention the entire collection including all paperwork, packaging and original boxes in MINT condition?? In all of their Burger King glory...:

Dude, a hunter cased Dino watch, excellent!

11. Likes geoffbot, DM71 liked this post
    Is there a category above High End? Because that's where these things belong. Just look at the pics. The craftsmanship. Oh my.
    Super-Uber-Haute-Horlogerie but you have to have a pass word to access the forum, in order to get it you must dress up like Abraham Louis Breguet go to the Isle of Man, on a full moon, wearing a moon phase watch and knock 3 times on Roger Smith's door, when he answers you must say "Elvis has left the building" he will then clap out the URL and pass word in Morse code.

I thought this might go in the high end forum but I'll just put this here. Haters, get to hatin because these are the watches that dreams are made of.

Will roundpants versions be released?