Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: **** retro game station ****

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    which one is that they did dues ex loved it played it a LOT then they did deus ex - invisible war ..like it but they changed up the controls and everything put me of a bit got into it but like the fact in the first one there was a glitch where you could have more then one weapon stored in the same slot ..but in the second could not do that so had limited choice on what you keep liked having all the weapons in the first one and more . but apart from that it was a good follow up but is there a third deus ex ?

I've only played the last two games Human Revolution and Mankind Divided and I loved both. I had so much fun exploring and sneaking around without getting seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I've only played the last two games Human Revolution and Mankind Divided and I loved both. I had so much fun exploring and sneaking around without getting seen.
    yes like a game where you have some freedom to rome and rogue trooper has the same thing with the sneaking around..

I liked in dues ex you had the none lethal option which is how I choose to play if I could but at times it had to still be a kill shot but yes one of my top ten is dues ex along with dead island, freedom fighter. max payne, brother in arms .sniper elite just to name a few
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

I grew up playing Galaxians, Battlezone, Tempest and Donkey Kong in arcades and pubs.

I still play Galaxians, centipede, tempest etc on PC (through Steam) but I currently like Portal as my fingers are slower these days.
    There's nothing important to read here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin63 View Post
    I grew up playing Galaxians, Battlezone, Tempest and Donkey Kong in arcades and pubs.

I still play Galaxians, centipede, tempest etc on PC (through Steam) but I currently like Portal as my fingers are slower these days.
    you seen that new uk show Dara O Briain's Go 8 Bit ?

kinda good they get celebs to go on and pick there fav old games and they play each other and they say a bit about the old games and what not don't sound like good telly but funnily enough it is worth a watch
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

you seen that new uk show Dara O Briain's Go 8 Bit ?

kinda good they get celebs to go on and pick there fav old games and they play each other and they say a bit about the old games and what not don't sound like good telly but funnily enough it is worth a watch

Haven't seen that one, will have to look out for it
    There's nothing important to read here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin63 View Post
    Haven't seen that one, will have to look out for it
    it's on dave with a couple of repeats too so you get a few chances to see the show each week fairly new think it's up to about four eps at the minute so still chance to catch a few
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Gamer of all types since the original pong arcade machine in the 70's at a local skating rink I frequented when I was young.

Arcade games, consoles, and pc games.

Dont have as much time as I used to but I'll probably buy the next nintendo when it's released. Supposed to be a new Zelda out at the same time and I'm a fan of that series.

am stuck at the moment I say stuck only in the sense of getting so far and getting clipped by a sniper and then starting the level again there are five that are hard to get at so trying to sussie the best route so hence restart each time ...
    well spent a good hour and half sneaking and dodging snipers taking quick pop shot at them ..also using my holo decoy to check the paths and try and find the best place to take a shot back at them and was doing really well this level the check points are wider apart think there should have been two so far so you could have a chance between the sets of snipers .. so any way got to one point ..

and know that there are two snipers if I take a pathway across a log fallen over a gully so I jump down in to the gully mind you still got my full life and no med-packs used so jump down into the gully and wham I lose some of my life on what I don't know well annoyed that was as just had to get round the corner to be a check point plus seem to be a glitch as I could not shoot the snipers at one point even thou I had a clean shot or so I thought .oh well got to the check point will have to take a lower score for having to use a med-pack ...but was fun till I did something stupid
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

well just checked out the 2011 hoyle card games and got to say am loving the Texas hold'em game
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

thought this might have taken off a bit more so lets widening it a bit. so how about company's found a pc game looks like never been opened and got me think looking through the papers with it that most my games come from THQ independent so what was your favourite game company
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy