Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A SPECIAL DAY TO REMEMBER...

Exclamation A SPECIAL DAY TO REMEMBER...

Today is the 42nd anniversary of the last day of a manned spacecraft mission to fly to another heavenly body. The commander of Apollo 17, Gene Cernan, was the 12th and last man to step foot on the surface of our moon. Knowing he would most certainly have appreciated the technology of this timepiece developed almost two generations later, I am wearing it today in honor of him and all of our Astronaut corp...

Nice! What brand is the Bund? Congrats to NASA , I hope big things are ahead for them (they are actualy still in the space business, now developing the craft that should take a manned mission to Mars).
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Blog Entries
    I wish Elliot were here with the Scott Carpenter