Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** Different points in watch collection do they tally with age ****

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

... at one time I had hundreds and hundreds...

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    was not my pic

but think I had more then was in the pic had one wall of a room filled with 4by4 boxes full of watches did put up a pic at the other place but lost it when my pc crashed and that was not even the ones in rotation I was suppose inundated with them was collecting for 25 years plus and had not got rid of any ( well few might have got damaged and the like and got thrown ) but had nearly every watch I had ever bought got given ..

so it maybe was a bit different with me then many ( not all ) so it's a bit different then say starting off with a bit of knowledge and then buying
    a watch ..if that makes sense if you had got to the point that you was finding watches you had forgotten about then you can imagine ..it's time to doing something ...

not that I would change anything in the way I got here just musing on how we have ... so yes think it's help me towards getting what I want but still not there yet
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

for example had about 30 different HMT
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    for example had about 30 different HMT

Possibly more than HMT.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Possibly more than HMT.
    well yes had a fair few new and a lot of old must have top out a ton plus on Russians think at one time I had plus 50 vostoks
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy