Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw the Z-33 in real life yesterday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stockae92 View Post
    I have a small wrist, so this one fits better
    I actually like this one more. I don't know why. I just do. The other one is cool but it's just not for me.

The Z33 is too out there for me... The X33, new and old, looks amazing though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current and Collection:
    Rolex Submariner No-Date Ceramic, Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Datejust II, Rolex Milgauss ZBlue, Omega Speedmaster Pro, Tudor Hydonaut, Tudor Blackbay, Tudor Pelagos

I have to say, the X-33 2nd gen fits well on my wrist, but looks like I can pull off Z-33 as well, barely. Its mostly the height. Its tall, but not unforgettable to wear, thanks to the titanium.

I love the functionality. One great thing about the it, is the Timer will count up at the end of it. And the alarm is LOUD. And there is just enough gap for the me to pull the crown out for setting with the watch on my wrist. The lighted up number are also the coolest thing.

I still think X-33 2nd gen will edge out the Z-33 if I have to pick just one. But I do prefer the Z-33 over the X-33 Skywalker.

Still have mine, running strong, a joy to wear.

5. Likes CFR, Seriously liked this post