Likes Likes:  9
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTF Tapatalk?

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Attachment 6025

I understand... In my country i do all my travelling by car cos i can get from where i live to Paris in less than 4 hours, Amsterdam in less than 3 hours and so on.... I never gave it any tought some people have to sit and wait a lot...
    I was doing a project earlier this autumn where each day I was needed it was a 6 to 7 hour round trip for a maximum of 2.5 hours of actual work....walk here, train there, wait, second train there, quick onto third train there, 15 minute car journey, 150min lovely work, then all in reverse.... Hard to read anything serious while faffing about like that! Talking informed nonsense on forums is very suitable for this kind of day

2. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I was doing a project earlier this autumn where each day I was needed it was a 6 to 7 hour round trip for a maximum of 2.5 hours of actual work....walk here, train there, wait, second train there, quick onto third train there, 15 minute car journey, 150min lovely work, then all in reverse.... Hard to read anything serious while faffing about like that! Talking informed nonsense on forums is very suitable for this kind of day
    http://www.tickld.com/x/american-management-explained-this-guy-nails-it

Actually the project was like the eight Japanese rowers: the best team for the job getting to the same place no matter what for the greater good

5. Likes Bwana, I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    It's better than using the mobile or full forum in one's phone
    Not anymore. I'm about to smash my iPad trying to navigate the forums after the latest "update".

Tapatalk is the most bizarre, devolving software that I've witnessed. Somehow it gets worse every time. Now it's nearly unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    I allways make my gf put her phone in her purse when we go out cos else she would non stop check FB etc
    She'll be updating status: 'standing next to boyfriend' ... 'walked a couple more steps, next to boyfriend still' ..........and such like.

I don't do facebook, but I understand it has a status thing that you can update.