Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Big pile

Big pile

Hey Cats,

Taking stock of some of the collection. Seeing how some of the antiques are doing.

Peace,
    Preston

2. Likes CFR, Domo, Martin liked this post
    Oh thank god they're watches. If you have big piles we don't want to see them

4. Likes popoki nui, Steppy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Oh thank god they're watches. If you have big piles we don't want to see them
    Lol!

Peace,
    Preston

Close-ups would be nice, though.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

That's quite a pile! Do you have a favorite? I'm guessing most of them never get worn.

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Close-ups would be nice, though.

~Sherry.
    Next time Sherry, then I'll put the others that are on the wearing rotation station on my dresser in the pics.

Peace,
    Preston

9. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    That's quite a pile! Do you have a favorite? I'm guessing most of them never get worn.
    Yeah most don't get worn and If i had to pick a favorite...... right now I'd have to say the Bulova Watertite, UG Polerouter and the beater Waltham in no particular order.

Peace,
    Preston