Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ***FS TUDOR Sub 79090 Black with B&P!!!

***FS TUDOR Sub 79090 Black with B&P!!!

I'm selling my beautiful TUDOR sub 79090 with black dial/bezel. I love it but I have two, the other has a blue dial. Seems kinda silly to keep both when there are so many others I want and watch fund is low.

Unlike most you sell for sale, this one is in very good condition and comes with all Boxes AND papers with the little tudor wallet. That's rare as most you'll find for sale don't have either boxes or papers.
    B625xxx serial / 1995. Warranty stamped by Paris AD on July 1995.

The prior owner, a police officer in Canada, said it had been serviced by the person he bought it from and I believe it as it runs great and the crown winds very smoothly. I otherwise don't know any more on its history. It looks great though.
    The bezel is by design bidirectional and a little hard to turn which I prefer so it doesn't move on its own. It's in really good condition considering its a used vintage watch. Light hairlines mark on plexi as should be expected.
    Please see photos taken today to assess current condition.

It'll come on a black nato Or a Perlon but I can put on a Heuerville strap for only $50 instead.

>>> $3150 shipped. I'll cover USPS express shipping and full insurance. Payment via BankofAmerica online payments and bank wire transfer preferred or Chase QuickPay, and deposit considered. I am in no rush to sell and not desperate for offers or trades.

>>>>> PLEASE email me if you are interested: a6biturbo AT gmail DOT com

*** NO TRADES. No need to even ask
    *** Prompt payment expected once you've agreed to buy it. I won't hold it.
    **** US sale
    **** Smoke free home with pets.

Thank you. Brice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

SPF
    Pending wire clearing monday/Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad