Likes Likes:  120
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest G-Shock arrival?

What's your latest G-Shock arrival?

Here's a thread for people to post their latest G-Shock arrivals. Mine just arrived this morning, It's a DW8200-1. There has been a Frogman sized hole in my collection for too long, glad to finally have one.

Last edited by dobber72; Dec 20, 2014 at 02:41 PM.

Now that is one nice looking Frogman! It looks so nice with the case and red lettering. You picked a great looking version.

Sadly I don't have anything arriving. Maybe I will get one as a gift? I am giving 3 different G-Shocks as gifts and 2 different Protreks.

Just got this today, MRG-G1000B-1A

Name:  20141222_124009_LLS.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  74.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Wow! That is very nice! Congrats on the new MRG! Such an awesome piece. Wear it with pride my friend!

5. Likes James liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

Name:  20141222_124009_LLS.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  74.4 KB
    Superb catch James. This one will stand out for years to come! Such a quality G Shock. Yes wear it with pride :-)

7. Likes James liked this post

I think the caseback pic will do

Got two one incoming
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Well done Smeagle, love the DW004's. I also keep meaning to get one of those DW6900, it's one of the iconic instantly recognisable colour combos.

11. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Here's my new G from my wife. It's a new blacked out Gulfmaster! Such a nice watch, really enjoying the features and look of the watch.

The features are in the background until you need them. Time keeping is first and foremost on the watch. The negative display is useful when you need it, but it fades into the face of the watch when you glance at it for the time. It's very clean for how many features it has.

Name:  IMG_0879b.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  151.2 KB

13. Likes heyBJK, nelamvr6, synequano, Knives & Lint liked this post
    Wow, very nice I was looking at that one on Seiya last week and it's been out of stock since. Still waiting util they come back into stock.

15. Likes Phantasm liked this post