Likes Likes:  0

Thread: **** Pro -Trek Paw 1300 ****

**** Pro -Trek Paw 1300 ****

So guys/girls does this look right to you ? it is a Pro-Trek paw 1300 so not seen many but just not sure on this and when new what did they retail for ?

any help would be grand

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

The photo didn't show up for me. But PAW1300 had been out for more than a few years. I *think* it was the first slim and comfortable Pathfinder. I had one with titanium bracelet and it was very comfortable to wear all day long.

its still a great watch. But I would look into PRW3000 which is more recent, with updated sensor. 3100 has update LCD and stainless steel bezel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stockae92 View Post
    The photo didn't show up for me. But PAW1300 had been out for more than a few years. I *think* it was the first slim and comfortable Pathfinder. I had one with titanium bracelet and it was very comfortable to wear all day long.

its still a great watch. But I would look into PRW3000 which is more recent, with updated sensor. 3100 has update LCD and stainless steel bezel as well.
    cheers yes the pic crashing now happen if using out side link some times as if original source deletes it then all lose it unless copy and then load on to here via attachment
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1