I've found myself unexpectedly short of the financial position I expected to be in, so something has to go and top of the list is this lovely boxed Gigandet.

It's powered by a Quartz Miyota movement, with ticking seconds at 3, and elapsed minutes at 9. The sweep second hand only moves when the chronograph function is activated and 'ticks' 5 times per second. Everything resets as it should.

In terms of size and shape, this is very similar to the Tudor heritage chronograph - it is very deep and feels really solid. Signed Gigandet crown and buckle on the good quality, thick, leather strap.

Also included with the sale is the 22mm Heritage style NATO band which I think looks great with this watch. These are quite hard to obtain, as they sell out so quick. This example cost me just under £10 in total and is pretty nice quality.

These watches are available at about £70 from one German seller on Amazon only, and they do not ship to the USA. In light of that, I offer a USA price which is a little higher due to the extra postage but represents one of the few opportunities to get one of these without drop shipping via a friend.

My asking price includes both straps, PayPal fees and postage and is:

UK: £65
EU: £70 / €90
US/ROW: £80 / $125