Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** Dark Angel **** classic of our time ****

**** Dark Angel **** classic of our time ****

Dark Angel

A genetically enhanced superhuman prototype, Max, who, as a child, escaped from a covert government military facility along with 11 others who were all being raised and trained to be super-soldiers. Now an adult, Max joins forces with idealistic cyber journalist Logan to battle corruption in post-apocalypse America as he constantly tries to elude capture by government agents. While all that is going on, Max also searches for her genetically enhanced brothers and sisters, all of whom were scattered in the aftermath of their escape.

Don't you just love a show that has it all and I think this one did hot girls who kick butt had style and just was awesome haha did start to watch it for Jessica alba but then got in to the plot and well 2 series in was loving it

And yes logan is the dude from ncis
    Last edited by is that my watch; Dec 21, 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: maths not my strong point haha
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Jessica Alba , she made that show watchable indeed.

I remember watching it and liking it for obvious reasons.

Although it only ran for 2 seasons, and the 2nd season was awful (that half dog/man thing)

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    there was talk of a third series but I think it would be a bad move to do one. It's been so long since I watch it but I did like joshua ( the man/dog) it did get a bit lame towards the end I think some time shows need to have the plug pulled when it's still good instead of going on to become a bit lame
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Blog Entries
    Jensen Ackles. Nuff said.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Jensen Ackles. Nuff said.

Jeannie
    really not logan or herbal thought ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    really not logan or herbal thought ?
    I have a long and well documented obsession with Jensen Ackles / Dean Winchester.

Jeannie

8. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    suppose that like me and Audrey Hepburn lol and samatha mathis on the side haha
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I have a long and well documented obsession with Jensen Ackles / Dean Winchester.

Jeannie
    thought so bloke out of supernatural could not really get in to that one to be honest not really my thing that one
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Yep, a great show it was.
    Logan Cale: "If I just had my ass handed to me by a size three, I'd be inclined to mind my own business.”
    She did kick ass!
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Jessica Alba
    Oh yeah!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx