Likes Likes:  384
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 16 November 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Wipe all that dust off and get to recording! Glad to hear you've got some new business, hopefully the start of more.
    thank you so much mlcor.. it is just for one song.. but i count my blessing..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    P8151843 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

What a Stunning picture Henry! luv that combo!..

i recently just have a black version of the similar leather material.. gonna try to make one for a sample to see how it would look on a watch..

btw, if you want to 'tidy-up' the stitches, a split second kiss with a cigarette lighter will be sufficient.. (a second or longer will be to much and could be damaging.. just a split second kiss)
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

3. Likes Henry Krinkle, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    What a Stunning picture Henry! luv that combo!..

i recently just have a black version of the similar leather material.. gonna try to make one for a sample to see how it would look on a watch..

btw, if you want to 'tidy-up' the stitches, a split second kiss with a cigarette lighter will be sufficient.. (a second or longer will be to much and could be damaging.. just a split second kiss)
    I just have to get around to doing that.

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I very nearly wore this today,

Which has another version of the Autoquartz in it.
    Swatch were the first to 'testdrive' this movement. They did so for a little bit over a year. Then the other swatch brands got to play with it. Even omega had their version of the autoquartz. Today some high end brands ( such as Steffen) still are offering this movement ( optional ). I did not know rado used it too...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9295 met Tapatalk

7. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Thank you very much Sherry! Yes it is a new one that i got last Saturday! i would never own or afford a Certina if not because of Alan's Generousity and thoughtful gesture to give me a deal of this lovely watch..
    you could check it out here Sherry..
    http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...ion-Precidrive
    Awesome!! (I was away on vacation for the last 10 days and wasn't online much, so I missed this...and most posts) Congrats, Iyonk, it's a beauty! Kudos to Alan for being such a great guy and making this deal work for you!

~Sherry.
    Last edited by popoki nui; Nov 16, 2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

11. Likes I-B, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by nordland_nl View Post
    Name:  IMG_2498.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  86.9 KB

13. Likes I-B, watchdaddy1, Samanator, iyonk liked this post
    My Stowa

Quote Originally Posted by nordland_nl View Post
    Name:  IMG_2498.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  86.9 KB
    to the WRUW threads.