Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some new stuff just arrived !!

Some new stuff just arrived !!

Have just taken delivery of a range of new straps we will be stocking and they are stunning. Hand made in Italy by JPM, Jean Paul Menicucci, pictured here is the Vintage Leather on the Omega Speedmaster, will be available on the website very soon, www.WatchObsession.co.uk

2. Likes Chronopolitano, nelamvr6 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that looks really good on the Speedmaster. A lot of aftermarket straps are too thick and unwieldy for a watch like the Speedmaster. But that looks much more manageable. And the color offset is interesting too. I like it.

Do you have a US website/prices or is it just in pounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Wow, that looks really good on the Speedmaster. A lot of aftermarket straps are too thick and unwieldy for a watch like the Speedmaster. But that looks much more manageable. And the color offset is interesting too. I like it.

Do you have a US website/prices or is it just in pounds?
    We have a choice of 14 different types to choose from, busy picturing them at the moment, will be on the site with prices as soon as we can get it done, in GBP !!

that looks a real nice strap -hard to tell but it seems to taper - it would be extra nice for me personally if it did -

Love the finished edges.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    that looks a real nice strap -hard to tell but it seems to taper - it would be extra nice for me personally if it did -
    Yes I prefer tapered straps myself too
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

They taper guys, will update post once they are on the site, full specs will be there.

is the one picured in the thread the Honey one on your site

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    is the one picured in the thread the Honey one on your site
    Sorry for the slow reply, been off for a break and needed a festive switch off !! Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Answer to the question, yes, it is the Honey as shown on the website, currently working on the Suede options we will shortly have available but the Leather options are going well

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/coll...i-watch-straps

11. Likes shameless liked this post
    They look great Gary, any plans to go to 22mm at some point?
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3