Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some new stuff just arrived !!

Could do with a brown/gold brown/honey comparison photo - all close to each other in the same shot

Quote Originally Posted by muddy250 View Post
    They look great Gary, any plans to go to 22mm at some point?
    Hi Chris, we will be stocking 18mm and 22mm in time and aswel as the Suede we currently have there will be other finishes to come, aswel as our own JPM / WatchObsession range, these strap really are awesome, this is the same maker who currently supplies a popular Blogger we all know !!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchObsession View Post
    Hi Chris, we will be stocking 18mm and 22mm in time and aswel as the Suede we currently have there will be other finishes to come, aswel as our own JPM / WatchObsession range, these strap really are awesome, this is the same maker who currently supplies a popular Blogger we all know !!
    I see ... sounds good to me!
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Could do with a brown/gold brown/honey comparison photo - all close to each other in the same shot
    Here's a picture as asked for, Right to Left, Distressed Brown, Mid Brown, Golden Brown & Honey

Name:  Brown-Comparison.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  33.1 KB

That's better - gives a bit more idea between these very similar shades.
    ...but maybe a shot with conditions like the 1st post , i.e. just laid on the table in natural light?
    (or whatever lighting you were using)

That's better - gives a bit more idea between these very similar shades.
    ...but maybe a shot with conditions like the 1st post , i.e. just laid on the table in natural light?
    (or whatever lighting you were using)
    Not going to be possible today I am afraid, way too busy from being off over Christmas, did this picture whilst eating a sandwich !! :-)

All the edges are similar colours to the upper and with you being in the UK, if you are not 100% happy or want to purchase 2 or 3 and once received choose which one best suits and return the others for a refund.

7. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Not going to be possible today I am afraid
    In your own time, captain

In your own time, captain
    Not going to get time today neither but will see to it in the New Year when we return and include some images of the Suede ones we have just listed.

Have a great New Years Eve everyone and all the Best for 2015 !!!

10. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Suede ones we have just listed.
    Now cheaper (and suede) I like ....nice.

12. Likes WatchObsession liked this post
    As promised, here's a few pictures of the latest JPM suede straps to hit the WatchObsession HQ !!

Name:  JPM-Promo05.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  55.7 KB

Name:  JPM-Promo07.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  37.5 KB

14. Likes geoffbot liked this post