Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Aquadive BS500 Parmigiani Fleurier

FS: Aquadive BS500 Parmigiani Fleurier

Very rare watch to come up for sale, and even more rare with this original dial. There are only a handful like it. Low serial #011

TECH SPECS
    Functions
    Hours, minutes, seconds, date at 3 o'clock
    Case
    100% German Made case, constructed, machined, polished and brushed in Germany 100% Swiss Made High End movement from the masters of Horology at Fleurier (Parmigiani and Vaucher) Water resistant to 500 Meters/1500 Feet Super extreme 8 layer C3 luminous markers and hands Slightly domed crystal with AR coating
    Case dimensions:
    Diameter excluding crown 43mm Length excluding lugs 42.3mm Length from lug to lug 47mm Bezel diameter 42mm Dial diameter 29mm crown diameter 7mm
    Movement
    Swiss Made Vaucher/Parmigiani automatic movement 10 ˝’’ with twin barrels in series for an extremely stable and strong amplitude.
    Dimensions
    Fitting-diameter 23.3 mm (10 1/2’’’) Depth 3.9 mm Frequency 4 Hz (28,800 Bph) Power reserve 50 hours Chronometry Twin barrels Variable-inertia balance Indications and functions Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds at 6 o’clock, calendar aperture at 3 o’clock Adjusted in 5 positions Finishing Circular-graining on top and bottom side of main plate, rhodium-plated Bridges with Geneva Waves, rhodium-plated, colour contrast engraving Diamond machined chamfers and bevels Ceramic ball bearing Burnished pivots (cylinder and shoulder) Circular-graining on gear-wheels (top and bottom) Flat polished screws Aquadive engraved rotor

Includes high quality mesh bracelet and custom stingray strap.

Lists at $4000, priced for quick sale at $2800 inclusive of PayPal fees. CONUS/Canada shipping via carrier of your choice with insurance is additional. No trades, thanks. This is essentially a one-day listing. I've had an opportunity come up that would have to be co pelted today, otherwise I will gladly keep this in the collection.

I am unable to receive PM notifications from the site so for quick response please email me at Aaron @ helmut watches dot com

Name:  UHfoQV.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  161.2 KB

I will edit with additional photos in a moment
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

Reduced $2000 for quick sale
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!