Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Cocker has died

Cocker had lot of hits but for a great complete album (IMHO his finest) check out Shefield Steel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield_Steel
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

I'm not one to get emotional about stars deaths, but Joe Cocker was truly an original In the vocalist arena.
    He out Beatled the Beatles. He remade some of the best R & B tunes of the late 20th century into his own.
    He survived his drug and alcohol fueled early days to become a voice that could perform not only the rock that he began with
    , but also jazz standards, blues, and ballads.

This is a man I will miss.

3. Likes scottjc liked this post
    Joe's version of "Into the Mystic" is even better than Van's and that is sayin' somethin'.

Always think of John Belushi's great skit on Saturday Night Live when I hear his music.

RIP.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

6. Likes boatme99 liked this post