Likes Likes:  1

Thread: SOLD*** FS VULCAIN Nautical Trophy LE #73 of 100 B&P. mint!! Rare

SOLD*** FS VULCAIN Nautical Trophy LE #73 of 100 B&P. mint!! Rare

Sold. Thanks!

I am selling my rare Vulcain Nautical Trophy Limited Edition #73 of a 100 made worldwide, individually numbered on the caseback. It is in excellent condition with minimal light wear on the crystal if you look up close but the watch looks pretty much like new IMHO. It is a used watch and has been worn. Please see photos for current condition.
    The case is mint, crowns operate as they should, and the mvt/alarm run great. I’ve changed straps on it a few times. The protective plastic is still on the caseback and I wore it on the OEM strap maybe 2-3 times only as I had aftermarket strap made for it. It has been worn sparingly in a rotation with several other watches. I have not worn it in a few weeks, it is in its box.

It comes with the full kit as if you bought it new: outer blue box, inner wood box, booklets/warranty (AD stamped) and LE certificate letter signed by the CEO.
    It is just a beautiful piece and you get a lot for the $, they are way underrated. This has the same case as the much more expensive JLC Polaris and it houses the Vulcain in-house V10 calibre fully manufactured and regulated by Vulcain, who created the first alarm wrist watch by the way! I love the details of the knurled bezel and the added brushed SS surfaces of this LE vs. the regular model. The dome crystal is just plain awesome, love the profile! This watch retails at about 6k.

>>> $2950 Shipped - I will cover USPS EXPRESS in the US with insurance to full amount, which isn’t cheap. Payment via BankofAmerica online payment preferred, also wire, Chase QuickPay or deposit works too.
    ---I am NOT in a rush to sell so am not desperate for offers or trades either. I will ignore low ballers---

>>>>>>> PLEASE EMAIL ME at A6biturbo AT gmail DOT com of you are interested.

***NO TRADES, no need to ask.
    ***Prompt payment expected once you agree to purchase the watch
    ***US Sale
    ***Non Smoking home with pets.

Thank you,
    Brice

Lots of pic at different angles. Watch is in really great condition

Specs

Other recent pics and wrist shots for perspective on 7" wrist.

The dome is awesome

On other straps (not included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    Last edited by Jeep99Dad; Dec 23, 2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Sold
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

2. Likes dale vito liked this post
    SPF. Pending wire cleaning. I'll
    Update Monday/Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Sold. Thank you !
    but it changes often