Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holiday Sales Calendars

Quote Originally Posted by spronston View Post
    Wow, today's item is a Doctors Without Borders Tangente 38 - that's a pretty awesome prize.

I don't remember them including a watch in previous years (but perhaps they did so on days that I forgot to check).
    I don't recall them offering such a nice prize before either. They usually offer some cool things, including unique items, but this really steps it up a bit.

Stowa is now raffling a Flieger. I've tried many times to register, but I never get the confirmation email link. Anyone else get the registration to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Stowa is now raffling a Flieger. I've tried many times to register, but I never get the confirmation email link. Anyone else get the registration to work?
    Nope. I have not got a confirmation email either.

I just tried again using my gmail account and it worked fine.

I just tried again using my gmail account and it worked fine.
    I used another account just after my last post and it worked too. Maybe they had a problem with their server last night.

The 2017 calendars are live:

Link to the Nomos Advent Calendar: http://advent.nomos-glashuette.com/

Link to the Stowa Christmas Sale: https://www.stowa.de/en/Christmas+sale/
    Citizen: Eco-Drive BV1080-18A ☆ Longines: Legend Diver ☆ Melbourne Watch Co.: Flinders ☆ Obris Morgan: Branco, Pradata ☆ Rado: Captain Cook 'Ghost Captain' ☆ Stowa: Antea 390, Antea Poland LE, Flieger 2011 LE, Marine Original LE IITudor: Heritage Black Bay

8. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Did anyone see what the last Stowa item was before they shut the page down? I missed it.

Did anyone see what the last Stowa item was before they shut the page down? I missed it.
    It was a Schauer chrono, I think.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Thanks Henry