Likes Likes:  61
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW decemeber 2016 starts here

2. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    Trying this out this morning. Realised I'd not worn it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Trying this out this morning. Realised I'd not worn it yet.

nearly bought one of them a few times as basic a Seiko in all but the name and to me a decent price point so how does it shape up in realty to a seiko ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    nearly bought one of them a few times as basic a Seiko in all but the name and to me a decent price point so how does it shape up in realty to a seiko ?
    Like me, it's good looking but fatter and heavier than it should be... quality seems good, finishing not quite up there. For the money it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Like me, it's good looking but fatter and heavier than it should be... quality seems good, finishing not quite up there. For the money it's fantastic.

yeah it has the y676 in it don't it ? and from what I read it just basically the seiko 7s26B but with out hacking I'm lead to believe and better in some ways then the 7s26b had that issue with speeding up some time when the hair spring caught and would arch less but apparently was an easy fix when this did happen was looking at a couple of there models one is at £63 I think it was the seiko brand version was on sale but like £183 that is a big chunk of money and the re -sell value to would be better sold a seiko lost about £50 on it but if you are paying £60 first probably get about £40 for the model I was looking at so just seems a good deal all round...

if the quality is there or to a reasonable degree heavy would probably not matter to me as much as fit and finish
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah it has the y676 in it don't it ? and from what I read it just basically the seiko 7s26B but with out hacking I'm lead to believe and better in some ways then the 7s26b had that issue with speeding up some time when the hair spring caught and would arch less but apparently was an easy fix when this did happen was looking at a couple of there models one is at £63 I think it was the seiko brand version was on sale but like £183 that is a big chunk of money and the re -sell value to would be better sold a seiko lost about £50 on it but if you are paying £60 first probably get about £40 for the model I was looking at so just seems a good deal all round...

if the quality is there or to a reasonable degree heavy would probably not matter to me as much as fit and finish
    Bracelet fits me fine and I have mans size wrists. Bought mine used through a forum so got a good deal on it. I'm happy with it for now. Doubt I'll wear it all that much but I have quite a few divers to choose from.

9. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    yeah it was more of a curious on it then maybe a buy but they do look fair for the money so might have a punt on one at some point and there a couple I found appealing for there price
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB, Volgo liked this post

14. Likes is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post

16. Likes DJW GB, Volgo liked this post