Likes Likes:  77
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our first IWL Christmas- Have a good one!

Our first IWL Christmas- Have a good one!

Merry Christmas to everyone. Its been a fun couple of months and while some of us have known each other longer than that, it is the first IWL Xmas.
    It is almost midday on Xmas eve here so I'm about to go on a bike ride with my son before the chaos of tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day and catch up to hear of all those new presents in a day or two.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Merry Christmas yourself! You Aussies live in the future, it's just after dinner here on the 23rd; enjoying a drink and watching some hockey currently. Since its tomorrow over there, care to tell me the result so I can make an in-game wager?

Today is actually Festivus, and I'm prepping for the feats of strength. When will someone start the 'airing of grievances' thread?
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

3. Likes CamB, JAGtime, popoki nui, jsw41 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone. Its been a fun couple of months and while some of us have known each other longer than that, it is the first IWL Xmas.
    It is almost midday on Xmas eve here so I'm about to go on a bike ride with my son before the chaos of tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day and catch up to hear of all those new presents in a day or two.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Thank you. And to you and all the good people on IWL...Merry Christmas!

Jane

5. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate,happy holidays,happy first ever IWL christmas,seems like I've known (most of) you since forever from the other forum

It's Dec 24,2014 9.25 am where I am

7. Likes wschofield3, JAGtime liked this post
    Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus (for the rest of us )...or whichever holiday you celebrate or not, I wish you health and peace and an abundance of the good things that are important in your lives. May 2015 bring you more of the same.

Warmest Regards,
    Sherry,
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Yup, first IWL Christmas. I wish Happy Holidays to all. Whichever way you choose to celebrate, I wish you peace and joy. Thanks for being part and making IWL a great place.

10. Likes CanadianStraps, wschofield3, JAGtime liked this post
    Happy Holidays everyone!

12. Likes CanadianStraps, wschofield3, JAGtime liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas to my fellow Americans, Happy Christmas to the Brits, and I don't know what they say in Australia. Throw another Christmas on the barbie, Crocodile Dundee.

Happy Holidays to the rest of you who are not celebrating Christmas as well. Though I think one of the upsides to the overcommercialization of Christmas is that pretty much anyone can celebrate it now.

14. Likes wschofield3, JAGtime, Perseus, Ryan liked this post
    Merry Christmas. May your watch get you to your familes on time. And if not may your families get you a new watch!

Happy Christmas everyone! Let's hope you've all been good this year...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague