Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All

The clock just strike 12 midnight where I am, so officially it is 25th Dc. So, let me wish everyone here a Merry X'Mas and a Happy New Year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Rob, CFR, ljb187, Der Amf, popoki nui, wschofield3 liked this post
    Merry Christmas to you all
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

A Merry Christmas to one & all. (probably the only time I'll use that smiley)
    Still 7+ hours to go here, and children are 'hyper' (I remember the feeling). Not expecting to get much sleep tonight, but hey; all part of the fun.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

You must be in the Far East. Merry Christmas to you. We have to wait a few hours here (EST).

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    The clock just strike 12 midnight where I am, so officially it is 25th Dc. So, let me wish everyone here a Merry X'Mas and a Happy New Year!!

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Hey Puller
    Where in Bristol are you? I used to live in Henleaze when I taught at the University (Dental Hospital to be precise).
    Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    A Merry Christmas to one & all. (probably the only time I'll use that smiley)
    Still 7+ hours to go here, and children are 'hyper' (I remember the feeling). Not expecting to get much sleep tonight, but hey; all part of the fun.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too Nutty28...and Merry Christmas to everyone else whenever and wherever they're celebrating it. I'll add that this is an important day for many of the mechanical watches with souls as well.

9. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Happy Holidays to everyone on here...Be safe....

Meowwy Catmas!

Name:  Meowy Catmas.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  83.1 KB

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

12. Likes Seriously, JAGtime liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For all who celebrate the Christmas holiday, all good wishes for a very merry Christmas!