Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HMT 40MM PROJECT

HMT 40MM PROJECT

I won't post a link, but there is a project going on at the other place with a HMT powered, Indian inspired hand winder.

The price went way up (80 to 143 I think). I signed up for two but would be happy to sell on one of mine if somebody is interested. Not sure logistically how that would work but I'm sure we could work it out.

Yeah, I'm in for two as well. I'll be scratching to come up with the extra, but it's kind of hard to pass up.

well, i coughed it up. Little irritating the design isn't settled for being 300+ bucks in. oh well, see how it goes.....

£143? For an HMT?
    Am I missing something?

6. Likes is that my watch, Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinw View Post
    £143? For an HMT?
    Am I missing something?

USD.

but that's still like £91 quid don't get me wrong love hmt got 9 of them and it's a lovely model but still a bit pricey I mean the 80 usd works out to about £51 bit steep but can sort of understand for a special and all that could be worth it.... but 143 usd is like £91 would be to much for me
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    I like the hands and the clean dial.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    but that's still like £91 quid don't get me wrong love hmt got 9 of them and it's a lovely model but still a bit pricey I mean the 80 usd works out to about £51 bit steep but can sort of understand for a special and all that could be worth it.... but 143 usd is like £91 would be to much for me
    Yup, agreed. There is an explanation and breakdown to the costs, basically HMT is shutting down so bits of things need to he done elsewhere/separately from plan A.

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoLunch View Post
    Yup, agreed. There is an explanation and breakdown to the costs, basically HMT is shutting down so bits of things need to he done elsewhere/separately from plan A.
    might have been worth it at the starting price in that case but pushing it a bit on the new price.

but if limited numbers are produce could make it a bit more sort after... like the dial colour and the hands are good as nokie said.

it was worth a look but the new price is a bit much still .. but maybe not if down the line people are going mad for one. then you might get luck with the price of selling them but who can say lol
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1