Likes Likes:  841
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 German WRUW

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Is that the first time you e put that on a bracelet? It works well. I believe it was someone over at EOT who said straight end links work with straight lugs. The Antea definitely has the straight lugs.
    No. It is unusual for winter but I tend to wear it on a bracelet in summer. I am one of those guys that doesn't always hate a straight end link bracelet on a round watch. I think it gives things a very old fashioned feel and I think that is why it works on the Antea. I think that is the same reason Tudor put a straight end link bracelet on the Ranger- to give it that aftermarket flex-o-fit look. I think it was Frank who brought up the straight lug- straight end link thing.

aP1011097 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

2. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    No. It is unusual for winter but I tend to wear it on a bracelet in summer. I am one of those guys that doesn't always hate a straight end link bracelet on a round watch. I think it gives things a very old fashioned feel and I think that is why it works on the Antea. I think that is the same reason Tudor put a straight end link bracelet on the Ranger- to give it that aftermarket flex-o-fit look. I think it was Frank who brought up the straight lug- straight end link thing.

aP1011097 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Those NSA bracelets also work well to give it a vintage vibe.

5. Likes FuzzyB, deCompression liked this post

7. Likes Larry, meijlinder, deCompression liked this post
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

2017 German WRUW

Love the crystal on that VDB! Is the bezel polished? The light reflection at 7 o'clock makes it look like a white insert, but noon to six looks like a solid bezel with different finishing. It sure does make for a cool lighting effect.

10. Likes deCompression liked this post
    Love the crystal on that VDB! Is the bezel polished? The light reflection at 7 o'clock makes it look like a white insert, but noon to six looks like a solid bezel with different finishing. It sure does make for a cool lighting effect.

Thanks Brian !

It is a solid bezel with various finishing.
    Top polished, the rest blasted.
    Regards Phil

12. Likes FuzzyB liked this post

14. Likes meijlinder, deCompression liked this post
    Unique Flieger design !
    Regards Phil

still the 2011 DualTime

Regards Phil