Likes Likes:  4

Thread: ****Pobeda miniature oil painting on Kirovskie 1mchz *****

****Pobeda miniature oil painting on Kirovskie 1mchz *****

well was trawling the bay late one night as could not sleep and came by some 1mchz lots have looked at these a lot and am still yet to buy one.

As you see the quality of painting varies a lot but even the bad ones are probably better then what I could do have been tempted on many occasions to maybe pick up an old 1mchz with a badly discolour dial and have a go myself.

was just wondering what you guys think of this is it a good way to save old watches from being parted out or throw away as some look in a right state that I have seen but when the case are either resprayed or stripped down or some times if the wear is not to bad left as it is they can some times look quite charming, there's been a few that I almost bought but stop as it was to my mind more then they are worth.

But on thinking about it for the watch then maybe yes. but if a good runner then for a one of a kind miniature oil painting and a functioning watch as well is really to much ?.

Here's some before shots of old 1mchz's so is it saving them or destroying them .(think if you had one in stunning condition it would be total the wrong thing to do) but those in the pics then you might just be saving them I wonder

As always Ismy
    Last edited by tribe125; Sep 26, 2017 at 05:19 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Strela167, watchdaddy1, DJW GB liked this post
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post

sharky
    rest easy good buddy