Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Figured out a use for my Ebel promo picture frame.

Figured out a use for my Ebel promo picture frame.

Hey Cats,

This was given to me by my Bud who is the boss at one of my favorite ADs, if cane with book style brochures and so forth. Is all leather wrapped with stitch work and lexan glass (which I removed).

Turned out pretty neat me thinks.

Peace,
    Preston

Great idea!

Actually, it looks really nice.

Tragic! I'll give you a few bucks for it before you poke too many holes in it.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Just no end of talent in you, is there, Preston?!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Cool as , Man

Liking the watches in the frame (left one especially), closer look please and description.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Peace,
    Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Cool as , Man

Liking the watches in the frame (left one especially), closer look please and description.
    Left is a Waltham military made for serviceman as a factory item not a forces issue.

The other is an Elgin used for the same purpose but it's actually more of a wrist watch that got a lot of use as a military.
    There are schrapnel guards available for both.

I did a full restoration on both including replacement mainsprings.

Peace,
    Preston

Sweet dude. You are always very creative with this kind of thing. Thanks for sharing.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Just lovin' that Waltham..