Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bremont Service experience

Bremont Service experience

I bought a Bremont MB II from a forum member just over a year ago.

Not so long ago it jammed up when setting the date and the hands came out of alignment.

I contacted Bremont direct as I don't particularly like the AD here.

I was covered under warranty and sending it direct was not a problem.

Warranty Cards were scanned and a parcel was on its way to Bremont in short order.

There were some shipping issues, which Bremont sorted out on their import end of things.

I was told when the watch arrived, given an estimate of when it would get looked at and all my emails answered promptly, couteously and, after a time, with a touch of humour.

When it was complete. I was given tracking info and followed its progress. When the local government tried to extort more import duties and taxes from me, I contacted Bremont and they again sorted it out.

I should also mentiont that when they received my watch, they pointed out that the warranty card & the serial number didn't match, After my initial panic, they then got back to me that they were sending a replacment card and had traced the problem and had sorted it out.

This lead me to realising the COSC certificate was also different to both the watch & the warranty card ( I know, I should have noticed all this when I bought it, but I was dazzled by its orange glow)

This too was corrected for me by Bremont.

I have read elsewhere that others have moaned about Bremont service.

From my experience they were outstanding, certainly better than my horror experience with Doxa, who required a public shaming to get action.

Has anybody else hd a good to great experience with them?

Human nature tends not to blab about the good as often as the bad.
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

If Bremont weren't better at customer service than Doxa, there would be something seriously amiss in Henley-on-Thames...

For me, the company is overloaded with marketing, but they know they have to get customer service spot-on, and I believe they do.

I haven't have the pleasure of dealing with Bremont, but your story will encourage me to get a MBII soon

I have had wonderful service and communication from Jorg Schauer, Aquadive, and Halios....I've had horrendous service & communication from Doxa, Helson, and Tutima. My 9 month journey to hell in regards to Doxa, has changed my impression of them forever......disgusting display of CS.

Luckily they (Doxa) aren't a sponsor here yet, because my post would be deleted.

4. Likes Rob liked this post
    That great to hear. It always amazes me how easily a company can do the right thing and gain a customer for life. These watch companies spend ridiculous amounts of money advertising but many don't realize that spending very little resources to take care of its customers is equally important. I've enjoyed the same level of service from Breitling. Kudos Bremont.

6. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Luckily they (Doxa) aren't a sponsor here yet.
    And it remains an unlikely prospect...

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Luckily they (Doxa) aren't a sponsor here yet, because my post would be deleted.
    I'm really hoping that's something that will not happen in this forum.

So far I've had good CS with Bremont, Helson (two years ago), SAS and Raven (StevRal).
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

9. Likes Rob liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegF View Post
    Human nature tends not to blab about the good as often as the bad.
    I thought that's why Al Gore invented the internet.

I'm glad you received excellent service!

11. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    I think it is great to see comments on good service as well as the usual complaints. Both are equally useful to know when you are researching a brand or AD. I've had good luck with Movado (MGI) servicing my Ebels as well as Tourneau's Long Island repair centre servicing IWCs bought from them.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

I've had good service from Bremont, Ball, Zenith, and a few others. In general I've had good experiences with most service, but I also have realistic expectations and I'm pretty thorough upfront. Several of those that have bad experiences I believe unrealistic expectations up front are a part of the problem. Granted there are some that are just bad service centers. I had a really bad experience with Doxa many years ago, but it did not stop me from buying three more a few years later. I doubt that anyone that was involved in the mess I had with them was there a year after that.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Nice to see a post about good service. I like to read the good and the bad.