Likes Likes:  6,132
Page 3 of 501 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC PART 8 - Made Watches Candescent

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    Very nice mate. I like mine too

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Oh..I didn't realise you had a Gerlach, not bad pieces at all. Seem very well built?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    Oh..I didn't realise you had a Gerlach, not bad pieces at all. Seem very well built?

Yeah I blame Chico, he posted a pic so I bought one lol I'm easily lead

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Just looking at the list of watches I own below, I only have one of them now. must be time to update the list lol

well sharky's got one of everything
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes sharkyfisher, The Watch Smeller liked this post
    grr Chinese sellers I bought a couple of porcelain fountain pens there was a nice one with Chinese writing and a couple of grazing horse in a black print and a blue Chinese dragon one the dragon was nice as bought it for that but it was the other one I wanted most so guess what ...

yep they cock it up got the blue dragon which is a really nice looking pen then the other is not.. I'm sure what it was suppose to be ( maybe flowers ) and the transfer for that was badly done there lines in it and a couple of scratches well looks more like missing ink lines on it and looks a bit naffly done compare to the other one but both was made at the same place and from same seller gggrrr

edit hmmm looks like I order the wrong one
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jan 27, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Brass itch scratched! Hope my wrist doesn't go blue

Congratulations Pep, enjoy the new watch mate and wear it in the best of health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    grr Chinese sellers I bought a couple of porcelain fountain pens there was a nice one with Chinese writing and a couple of grazing horse in a black print and a blue Chinese dragon one the dragon was nice as bought it for that but it was the other one I wanted most so guess what ...

yep they cock it up got the blue dragon which is a really nice looking pen then the other is not.. I'm sure what it was suppose to be ( maybe flowers ) and the transfer for that was badly done there lines in it and a couple of scratches well looks more like missing ink lines on it and looks a bit naffly done compare to the other one but both was made at the same place and from same seller gggrrr
    what do you expect from china lol and for only £2.50

what do you expect from china lol and for only £2.50
    well not a lot normal but when you see the quality of the one next the other thou seem's strange how the one design look's quality and the other looks tat oh and also I do expect to get what I Order I'm funny that way
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well not a lot normal but when you see the quality of the one next the other thou seem's strange how the one design look's quality and the other looks tat oh and also I do expect to get what I Order I'm funny that way
    your inbox is full

your inbox is full
    ok will sort it mate done
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jan 27, 2017 at 02:25 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy