Likes Likes:  352
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRUW - Monday 30th Jan'17

Monday morning....eeewwww .Hope ya'll have a great week ahead .Vintage Vulcain again

Last edited by watchdaddy1; Jan 30, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by deCompression View Post
    Lovely shot Phil.

3. Likes deCompression, stew77, CFR, Strange liked this post
    I spent the morning writing a proposal. I want an organization to let a group of people, including me, spend $140K of their money on art.

This afternoon will be more boring. Work in the back shop, so it's a tool watch day:

P9080971 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I spent the morning writing a proposal. I want an organization to let a group of people, including me, spend $140K of their money on art.
    Each??

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Each??
    Just $140 K from the organization and then we as a committee would spend that. That's CAD too, not USD. I enjoy spending other people's money on art. As a matter of fact, I think I'm getting rather good at it.

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Just $140 K from the organiztion and then we as a committee would spend that. That's CAD too, not USD.
    Think of the watch collection you could put together for that amount. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Think of the watch collection you could put together for that amount. Just sayin'.

It'd be pretty nice, but they probably wouldn't let me wear them while I was at the "government's pleasure", as they used to say.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Jan 30, 2017 at 05:54 PM.

10. Likes mlcor, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Lovely shot Phil.
    Thank you !
    Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

Had this up for sale recently, then decided I couldn't part with it. Vintage Oris Twin Date.

Humbly Conquering the World, One Watch at a Time!

Horologically Yours, Rick

Hawkinge on iyonk today.

Cheers,

Chris