Likes Likes:  36
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No searches required

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I agree 100%. The early members will help steer forum direction and set the culture.

Jeannie
    That feels like an ominous responsibility!

Where does one go to shower compliments on the creators of this new forum? Nice look, nice air.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Madfair View Post
    Where does one go to shower compliments on the creators of this new forum? Nice look, nice air.
    Consider it done. Thank you.

The nice look was mostly done by Admin OTGabe and GaryF (who designed the headers). We call it retro modern lounge (cuz, ya know, we had to call it something) and the idea was to go for clean lines and a neutral background with pops of color in the headers and member avatars and photographs. It looks simple, but in reality a great deal of thought went into it.

The nice air is due to the members themselves. We can build the house, but the members make it a home.

Jeannie
    Last edited by Jeannie; Nov 18, 2014 at 11:26 PM.

4. Likes shameless, Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Also Mike ain't here :-x
    i see what you did there Geoff , it does seem to me though that all of the mods on this forum seem to already have developed a much greater interaction and 'casualness ' if thats the word than in their previous life - i do hope that would continue

6. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Nice to see the orange for the notifications :-)

8. Likes jsw41 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Madfair View Post
    Nice to see the orange for the notifications :-)
    Yeah, and with the size of this site, the notifications pop up quickly.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.