Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brutal Virus

Blog Entries

Brutal Virus

Sorry folks if I haven't been active around these parts lately. About 2 weeks ago I came down with the nastiest virus I've had in years. It is not as bad as the flu but worse than a cold. I've had a thrumming headache, mucus sucking, general debility and a hacking cough all this time. Add in the Christmas festivities and the grandkids and it's really drained my energy.
    I seem to be improving about 5% per day. Finally got off the decongestants but I still need cough medicine to sleep at night.
    Hopefully I'll be back to normal in the New Year.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

2. Likes Der Amf, Bwana, is that my watch, Rob, muddy250 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMac View Post
    Sorry folks if I haven't been active around these parts lately. About 2 weeks ago I came down with the nastiest virus I've had in years. It is not as bad as the flu but worse than a cold. I've had a thrumming headache, mucus sucking, general debility and a hacking cough all this time. Add in the Christmas festivities and the grandkids and it's really drained my energy.
    I seem to be improving about 5% per day. Finally got off the decongestants but I still need cough medicine to sleep at night.
    Hopefully I'll be back to normal in the New Year.
    Ray, got it here too....it's bad. I rarely get sick, this bug has me pinned to a wall.

get well

I think Chronopolis musta' be thinking about you yesterday Mr Mac

Chronopolis-post18

Just sayin'

Glad to see you're back and getting better

Ray, hope you're better real soon. Given the 5%/day improvement, certainly at the worst in 20 days, you'll be back at your usual 100%+ !
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Be well Ray. I've been seeing it here as well, just a few hours down the highway from where you are. Hopefully it passes though quickly.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Hang in there and get better.

We have a staff member in our office with the same thing and I have not seen her for almost three weeks.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Get better soon Ray- sounds very nasty. Take care of yourself.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

Shaken, not stirred... Scamp007's Avatar
    Add me to the list, it's absolutely knocked me for six, still, I expect it'll have cleared up in time for going back to work after the holidays...
    Keeping the British end up..

Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Hope you're 100% soon, Ray. I got it in November, and it lasted six or seven weeks. The cough was the worst; turned into bronchitis, so be careful about that.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!