Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brutal Virus

Blog Entries
    Sucks, Ray. I hope you feel better quickly.

bummer dude. get better.

Hope you get better Ray. Don't want it spreading to the other side of town before we head out to Portugal.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

Me too! I was in Wal-Mart last week, I was number three in line to buy a vaporizer....

You and me both, Ray.

My son and I had the same flu, despite both my wife and I getting flu shots. Between the crazy road trip and the holiday festivities, I have been spending the past couple of days laid up in bed.

I'd make sure your grandkids get taken to the doctor's, just to be safe.

CDC announced that the proportion of deaths from pneumonia and the influenza virus now meets the threshold for an epidemic.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    You and me both, Ray.

My son and I had the same flu, despite both my wife and I getting flu shots. Between the crazy road trip and the holiday festivities, I have been spending the past couple of days laid up in bed.

I'd make sure your grandkids get taken to the doctor's, just to be safe.

CDC announced that the proportion of deaths from pneumonia and the influenza virus now meets the threshold for an epidemic.
    Wondered where you ran off to, I figured you were playing Bad Santa

7. Likes M. Montaigne liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Wondered where you ran off to, I figured you were playing Bad Santa
    Ha! Just traveling and dealing with being sick. We usually have a nanny, but she's also out for the holidays.

So it's been my wife taking care of two sick people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    You and me both, Ray.

My son and I had the same flu, despite both my wife and I getting flu shots.
    One of the medics at the base hospital told my husband that the shot wasn't a good match this year so lots of people who got shots are still getting the flu. I'm holding my breath where my mom is concerned. If she gets it, she'll die.

Jeannie

My wife is a doctor and has spent the better part of the last month dealing with people who have the flu. Additionally, the CDC released a statement a coupla weeks ago stating that they missed the mark on this years flu strains. I'm still glad I got the shot, however as some coverage is better than none.

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    the CDC released a statement a coupla weeks ago stating that they missed the mark on this years flu strains.
    Yes, this is what I heard as well.

Jeannie