Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Breitling experts needed!

Blog Entries

Breitling experts needed!

Any Breitling experts know anything about this watch?
    http://www.breitlingsource.com/watch...timer_130.html

The Navitimer Twin Sixty 2. Apparently rather poorly received.

I think it's pretty cool looking, cut off numerals and all. And no date!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

I know chrono 24 use to sell them, but it is one of there most faked one's I do believe ..so be careful from where you buy from , brokers your man when it comes to these watches he will be able to tell ya more
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    I know chrono 24 use to sell them, but it is one of there most faked one's I do believe ..so be careful from where you buy from , brokers your man when it comes to these watches he will be able to tell ya more
    Man, the amount of fakes out there always make me wary. Especially if it's a watch I don't know much about, like this one.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Man, the amount of fakes out there always make me wary. Especially if it's a watch I don't know much about, like this one.
    yes certain brands easy to spot there's like a check list to go down to see about ticking them off .. but some of the rolexs are getting harder and harder to spot along with the other top brands price points and there are certain models chosen more because of how well know they are know.

take the rolex sub for one or the moon watch for another and these second-subs and the like, the fakes pop up in any joblot you might buy you see them with different quality had one I bought for a certain watch out of a joblot a cool Russian I think it was,

but it had other watches in and a couple of them was fakes one a rolex datejust very bad quality then there was a breitling chronomat that was alot better quality but still a fake I strip it down from out wards look fair decent dial but a clone movement that was of low quality but .. then they say it is easier to fake a watch with a solid back as then you can use any cheep movement going..

with this one thou as he has it listed on all of the forums (well all most all ) if a fake surely one of the catchers would have called it so ? but still you have to be careful with such a high cost watch ...
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1