Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comings and goings - 2014 year in review

Mediocre
    I have always liked Ebels. I bought my Wave chrono 9126F41 back in 2012. My research on the brand led me to the in-house Cal 137 movement (and its derivative calibres 139, 240 , 245 and 288) and I began seeking one out long before I joined WUS or even heard of Rick Denney! But it was Rick and Rod who guided me to the discounted prices at MCS which enEbeled my collection of this brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    I see you decided that you like Ebel....great looking chronos!!!!
    Last edited by WWII70; Dec 31, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Here you go, with apologies for the poor quality
    Tis a thing of beauty

The video sucked though

You Brits are so demanding!

The first video was an iPhone accident. But now I know I can upload them, here is a better one showing the movement in action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WWII70; Dec 31, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Better !

.........Although that's more like a shaky still than a video of it in action.

......... I want the rotor to move ... .... whilst you yodel.

5. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    I show you the balance wheel and pallet fork moving and all you want its the rotor! Sheesh!!

Tomorrow I'll post the rotor gyrating while I balance on my head with one hand behind my back whistling 'Colonel Bogey' OK for ya?

HAGNY All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Better !

.........Although that's more like a shaky still than a video of it in action.

......... I want the rotor to move ... .... whilst you yodel.