Likes Likes:  501
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 28 February 2017 »»»»»»»»»

Speedy Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    What happened to the bezel? From your pic, I can't find any major damage, with perhaps the exception of that mark on the bezel @ 7 minutes... But if it bothers you, you can always have it replaced on a future service.
    I smashed it on the sharp edge of a brick wall in DC while visiting my brother. He lives in a basement apartment. We were out walking my dog (Chihuahua who is partially blind and mostly deaf) and we were walking down the steps back to his apartment when I turned to see if the little guy was going to make it down the steps without my help, then turned back and Smack. Bezel meets brick. I was so mad at myself... but as you say I can have it replaced in the future.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Feb 28, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

3. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I smashed it on the sharp edge of a brick wall in CD while visiting my brother. He lives in a basement apartment. We were out walking my dog (Chihuahua who is partially blind and mostly deaf) and we were walking down the steps back to his apartment when I turned to see if the little guy was going to make it down the steps without my help, then turned back and Smack. Bezel meets brick. I was so mad at myself... but as you say I can have it replaced in the future.
    We all have our stories and believe me: some of them are worse...

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    F71 bund on zuludiver NATO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely!

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post

Cool shot, William!

10. Likes watchdaddy1, CFR, iyonk, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Cool shot, William!
    Thanks a little photoshop play of black&grey

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

12. Likes iyonk, mlcor liked this post