Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love it or hate it.... Reverso content

Love it or hate it.... Reverso content

I will soon start my search for a US edition 1931 and came across this on Hoodinkee, so, love it or hate it? I should have mentioned I am talking about the mesh.

Last edited by ilitig8; Dec 31, 2014 at 08:19 AM.
    ALS Blancpain Breguet Hamilton IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron
    It's wack if it don't say Patek!
    Stealin' lunch money on school playgrounds for Rolex since 1978

2. Likes popoki nui, geoffbot, Matt, N/A liked this post
    Watch: very nice
    Strap:

Love it, but it would have to go on leather..
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Same thoughts as "Seriously". Not sure if mesh goes well, though it might just be something one needs to get use to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have mentioned I meant the mesh which is aftermarket. The original strap is made by Casa Fagliono (a premiere polo boot maker). The mesh just interests me, may have to try it for fun when I can find one of these watches, there are only 100.

ALS Blancpain Breguet Hamilton IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron
    It's wack if it don't say Patek!
    Stealin' lunch money on school playgrounds for Rolex since 1978

7. Likes OrangeSport liked this post
    Love the watch! Although I'm all for strap changes, I'm not too sure about this one.

Here's a slightly different one. Such a stunner.

9. Likes MHe225, geoffbot, OrangeSport liked this post

Could you not?

11. Likes Me116 liked this post
    The mesh doesn't even look like the right size for the case. Gotta get the right size to at least give it a fighting chance!

13. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpac View Post
    The mesh doesn't even look like the right size for the case. Gotta get the right size to at least give it a fighting chance!
    I actually thought it just had matching (to the watch) end pieces... but looking at the back (top) lug , it's all over to one side !.
    ..so they appear to have just used whatever narrow mesh they could lay their hands on!!

Maybe it's just an optical illusion?, not sure.

Not a fan of the Reverson, not a fan of mesh straps. Your results may vary so go with what you like.

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.