Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 was a good year - pic heavy

2014 was a good year - pic heavy

How are you guys?

Handled a few watches last year.. shot a few pics...

Below you'll find a few of my favorite pics & watches. As I'm sure you all know the hardware, I'll skip naming and commenting them. I hope you enjoy

Last edited by dale vito; Dec 31, 2014 at 09:14 AM.

Very impressive and fantastic pictures.

The Omega Speedy is just too trick!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Amazing photos...beautiful watches! Thanks for the look.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

4. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Plus this one:
    Quote Originally Posted by dale vito
    Love the watch! Although I'm all for strap changes, I'm not too sure about this one.

Here's a slightly different one. Such a stunner.

You're not being helpful here, Dale

I'm trying to resist additional purchases - I did well (resisting that is) in 2014 and hope to do even better in 2015, but you're making this even harder

Beautiful watches - I may swing by the shop soon and check them out in person (will ping you off-line when time draws closer). Till then.

Happy New Year to you and yours and all reading this.
    IWL member 90

Wow, some real beauties! Plus a fellow FOIS owner. And I thought I went nuts in 2014--I feel better now.

That was not just a "good" year: that was an excellent year!

Amazing watches and pics! Thanks a lot for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor
    Wow, some real beauties! Plus a fellow FOIS owner. And I thought I went nuts in 2014--I feel better now.
    Remember, Dale works in the candy-store and not all these pieces may be his ......

And just for you (mlcor):

Name:  FOIS_848.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  147.7 KB
    IWL member 90

9. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Remember, Dale works in the candy-store and not all these pieces may be his ......

And just for you (mlcor):

Name:  FOIS_848.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  147.7 KB
    in fairness Dale says he 'handled' these watches and doesn't seem to infer they are his own -

Quote Originally Posted by shameless
    in fairness Dale says he 'handled' these watches and doesn't seem to infer they are his own -
    I'm well aware but that seems to have been missed by a few others. I was not trying to be unfair and apologize to all and especially to Dale, if I gave the impression. I do know Dale personally and he is not the person to pretend / give wrong impressions.

Dale is just and
    Last edited by MHe225; Dec 31, 2014 at 07:05 PM.
    IWL member 90

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    I'm well aware but that seems to have been missed by a few others. I was not trying to be unfair and apologize to all and especially to Dale, if I gave the impression. I do know Dale personally and he is not the person to pretend / give wrong impressions.

Dale is just and
    I did miss that, but who cares? They're excellent pictures, and if there's actually one less FOIS owner on IWL, well, time's a'wastin for someone. It's all good.

13. Likes CFR, MHe225 liked this post