Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Skywalker

Skywalker

Does anyone here have a Skywalker?

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

I don't but I've seen it in person. I like the looks of the Z-33 better but it's crazy thick. The thickness on this watch is much better.

I almost bought one of the LE on the Nato a few times. The thing is crazy light even on the bracelet. Kind of complex for something I just want to tell the time on. They seem to hold their value pretty good on the preowned posts.

Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

I love,
    - the way that the watch looks and wear, very comfortable for the size, and wear very similar to the first 2 gen of X33
    - the ceramic bezel
    - white hands on black "dial"
    - Programmable recall button
    - sleep mode LCD off and hand rested at 12 to save battery

What bug me was,
    - the DDMMYY date format
    - in some lighting condition, the 12 o'clock marker on the bezel looks exactly the same as the one at 3, 6 and 9
    - I can't manually turn off the LCD, thought it will turn itself off if no buttons are pressed in 4 or 5 days.
    - Does the box needs to be this big? It takes up a lot of my storage space. haha

That's all I can think of right now.