Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dw-6900/G-6900 Suggestions!

Dw-6900/G-6900 Suggestions!

Hello Buddies,
    I am confused between the G-6900 (black) and the Dw-6900 (black). So far I just have one 6900 and thats the G-6900A-7 (white color). I am unable to decide if I should get another G-6900 in black or a Dw-6900 in black. Plz help me decide...
    Thanks in advance...

If you like the features of the G-6900 over the DW-6900 then I say get it. The DW-6900 is obviously cheaper but only has one alarm. However it has better CDT settable to the second. I personally use multiple alarms each day and find resetting the alarm over and over again bothersome.

3. Likes ash1979 liked this post
    bighead
    The G6900 is solar as well. For $70 on Amazon, it's not a bad buy.

5. Likes ash1979 liked this post
    I personally would go with the DW6900, the auto repeat CDT and being able to set it to the second is a great deal to me plus the flash alert is always a plus.
    Also you already have a G6900, so go old school for this.
    Good luck,

7. Likes ash1979, Kronos liked this post
    The G6900e got thicker diggits so its'a plus for me.. also it has more modern features like solar, worldtime, multialarm, mute-able and much more..

i quite like it..i've got 3 of them, but since it is pretty bulky and a bit to big for my wrist, i gave them all to my close ones and stay with squares since they sits better on the wrist... but i still have soft spot for the G6900. its a great G.

9. Likes Phantasm, ash1979 liked this post
    I prefer the G(W)-6900 for the multiple alarms and solar (solar/atomic in case of the GW) feature. The DW-6900 does however show current time in timer and stopwatch mode.

11. Likes ash1979 liked this post
    My choice is GW6900 with GW5000 strap

Its very comfortable, the numbers are bold, you can make it a GMT watch by showing 2nd time zone in current time mode. Its a great watch / combo.

13. Likes Phantasm, ash1979 liked this post
    If your wrist is on the thick side, maybe you should consider GD-X6900.
    There are 16 color variations of it:

Name:  GDX Family.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  123.2 KB

Cheers, Piowa

Finally the wait is over!!! Thanks everyone for the suggestions. ... Got my G-6900 from Rakuten.... the battery indicator showed "Medium" so trying to charge it up....

Good catch ash, i have the same exact watch, extremely comfortable.

17. Likes ash1979 liked this post