Likes Likes:  1

Thread: ###FS AEGIR CD-1, BATHYS 100Fathoms auto, WEISS field officer watch

###FS AEGIR CD-1, BATHYS 100Fathoms auto, WEISS field officer watch

Fellas
    Sometimes timing sucks. An opportunity is presenting itself and need to raise funds. Wish it had been 6-8 weeks from now and Id keep the Aegir and Weiss.
    So anyway I've decided to put for sale my
    - (SOLD)SINN UX SDR super mint
    - AEGIR CD-1 like new
    - (SOLD)WEISS Field Officer watch (super mint )
    - (SOLD)BATHYS 100Fathoms Auto (very good )

I may pull the Aegir or Weiss of the others sell. I really wanted to keep the CD-1 it's just awesome but may not have a choice.
    >>>I'll take Bank Of America Online payment, deposit, wire and chase quick pay (2-3day process)
    I cover insured shipping in the US as specified.

>>>#####NO TRADES#####

*****SOLD***** Sinn UX SDR
    3 years old but first owner didn't wear it and it's been worn sparingly this year. Full kit: boxes, all papers/COSC cert, tool and Unworn and uncut Sinn strap. I'll throw in a free nato. Looks amazing.
    $1525 net Shipped express insured in the US.

Aegir CD-1
    A month old!! Pelican-like case, warranty card, booklers, watch on isofrane and golf balls all included. As close to new as you can get. And I'll likely buy another in February/March
    1500$ net shipped express insured in the US

Just took these. Sorry for the spec of dust I just noticed on the bezel on a few shots

*****SOLD****** WEISS standard Field Officer watch
    US Brand. Made in the US. Swiss manual Mvt. Case, crystal, box... All made in the US. MVT also assembled and finished in the US.
    Bought it brand new from Weiss in September and worn sparingly in a rotation with several others. Strap is new. Full kit. Looks great and in great condition.
    >>>$850 shipped priority insured in the US net

*****SOLD ***** BATHYS 100F auto
    Got it used and it's been a favorite but I have to raise funds and have a Quartz version coming in soon that I preordered long ago. It shows some wear more so on the caseback and one spot on the bezel but nothing major. It looks great and runs well. The crown is finicky and small but that's normal on those not an issue per se.
    I have the Pelican case and OEM rubber and papers/card.
    >>> $475 only shipped priority insured in the US net

Or $440 and I keep the pelican case and throw in a Hirsh leather strap. [/b]
    (Drew canvas pictured not included.)

Just put the OEM rubber back on few more shots

Hirsh strap I'll include if you give up the pelican case

Please EMAIL me (no PM Pls) at:

A6biturbo AT gmail DOT com

-No Trades
    -Payment expected once you've agreed to buy it
    -US only
    - smoke free home with pets

Thanks. Brice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    Last edited by Jeep99Dad; Jan 4, 2015 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Two sold
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

2. Likes Bwana liked this post
    Bump.

Aegir and Weiss still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Weiss is sold. Thank you.
    but it changes often