7°C | °F Fri Sat Sun Mon
    Mostly Cloudy
    Wind: NW at 2 mph
    Humidity: 81% 6°C 3°C 3°C -1°C 3°C 0°C 8°C 6°C
    Detailed forecast: More on weather.com
    North West England

Forecast Summary

• Today

A colder day with plenty of sunny spells, but with some showers drifting in from the Irish Sea, these likely to be wintry over The Pennines and Fells. Windy, particularly along the coast, but gradually easing through the day.
    • Tonight

Starting mainly dry and cold with easing winds. However, cloud will gradually increase from the west with rain arriving later, perhaps giving some snow across high ground.

Last edited by Seriously; Jan 2, 2015 at 10:55 AM.

The weather in Jakarta,notice that it is in celsius,not fahrenheit (though I hope it is in fahrenheit)

Minutes from sunset. .serious lack of daylight at this time of year..though only gets better from now until the June 21st

Sent from my GT-I9505

Pissin me off, to be honest. It is much to mild right now (-5 in S. Ontario at the moment) and no snow on the ground. We should have a good base of snow and it should be 5 degrees cooler at least. The snow is needed to protest the now-dormant grass, etc that I work hard to maintain during the fairer months, and while I'm not fan of the cold, I am built for it and would rather have a good steady freeze than all this on again/off again garbage.

Ready for winter to start serving it's purpose. When it takes this long to arrive, it seems like it's never going to end. When it's here, then the light at the end of the tunnel becomes visible.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Got down into the lower 30's last night which is pretty cold for around here.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Some people are going to get confused with posts in both Fahrenheit and Celsius lol

Here it has been raining most of the day, quite dreary, 30*-36* F all day with a 5-10 MPH wind. It is miserable outside. The fireplace has kept us pleasant in the living room, glad I got off my arse and cut more wood this week.
    About the same over here in Huntsville.

7. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    How cold?
    In perspective, not really that bad (was about 30F when I wrote that). But much nicer today at 36F. And way better than this time last year (the beginning of the Polar Vortex was around this time).

Thing is (another perspective thing), before last year, I spent all or at least 1/2 of each Winter for 3 years living and working in S. Florida, where is was typically in the mid 80's (rarely lower than the 70s). Got used to the heat, hated re-acclimating to the cold last year.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Savagely Average
    Slightly warmer today, lower 40's (F). No rain, but cloudy and wet.

32F here, wish it were snowing....but rain coming tomorrow

well on the way to 41 degrees celsius here today or about 106 F
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1