I have enjoyed and admired my 300MC from the day I acquired it last August, but I wasn't crazy about the polished center links. They look fine, especially on this vintage look, but they show every fingerprint, smudge and scratch. Aside from the practical aforementioned reasons, I was fairly certain I would prefer an all-brushed version, but I decided to give the original bracelet six months before making my decision. In the meantime, I checked out the Spectre edition, which features the all-brushed version, and I liked it. So February came and I decided to make the change.

Not only did I have to order the bracelet, but because I wasn't crazy about the "007" on the Spectre clasp, I also ordered another clasp for the regular 300MC. I. put it on today, and I am sold! This is the right look for this watch for my taste. It is more practical but also a better aesthetic fit for me. It is also truer to the 1957 original. It still has a mirrored finish on the link ends, so it compliments the watch case well. Here are some photos in case you have had the same thoughts about the 300MC and wondered how it would look:

Name:  SeamasterMC300.22.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  53.2 KBName:  SeamasterMC300.21.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  53.8 KBName:  SeamasterMC300.23.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  71.3 KB