Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello World.

I wonder if the aspiring programmer Geoffbot got the (accidental?) thread title ?
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

2. Likes Dimman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Hey dimman. I remembered your name from the old place when I approved you (sorry for the delay BTW - we get literally hundreds of spammers signing up each week), but it's been a while. So remind me: are you a watchmaker then, or what?

You needn't concern yourself about politics and misinformation here - it just does not happen here.
    Not a watchmaker, but making a watch. I was a machinist for about a decade and still work in manufacturing. Picked up jewelry as a hobby about 3 years ago. Looking to put all that, and everything else I can learn, towards making a watch or two (case, dial, maybe hands, movement decoration).

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Welcome!

(dimman means "the fog" in Swedish)
    I chose it because it's a play on my initials but also because I'm sometimes not a bright man.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

I wonder if the aspiring programmer Geoffbot got the (accidental?) thread title ?
    Intentional. But ancient, I used to play with GW and Quick BASIC in the DOS days.

4. Likes Seriously, meijlinder liked this post
    Blog Entries

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

6. Likes Dimman liked this post

I hope you enjoy it here!