Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally IN-LOVE With This..........

Totally IN-LOVE With This..........

Sadly, I will never be able to afford a $20,000+ watch and one with a 2824-2 no less, but this is just so "uber" cool that if I had the money, I'd own one.

This is the Ressence Type 3 Liquid Filled Crystal and I think it's simply terrific!

Name:  Ressence-7.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  120.6 KB

To read a little bit about this, here's an interesting link: http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/hands-o...e-pics-pricing
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

I love it but not for that price. Maybe gently used, once it has depreciated by at least half

3. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    I love it but not for that price. Maybe gently used, once it has depreciated by at least half
    Sometimes you see something that shouts to you. This is one of those times. This piece simply shouts buy me buy me. I can't (or won't) but shouting at me it is!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

They have a less expensive one, the Type 1, that is similar. Still not cheap (a little over $20k instead of over $30k), but hey, what's $10k amongst friends...

6. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Sometimes you see something that shouts to you. This is one of those times. This piece simply shouts buy me buy me. I can't (or won't) but shouting at me it is!
    So it's like a hooker. They shout at me when I drive by but I know I can't have one so I just try and ignore it.

8. Likes Perseus, Norm liked this post
    So it's like a hooker. They shout at me when I drive by but I know I can't have one so I just try and ignore it.
    Oh you can have one, buy her some warm soup and a drink, take her to a movie...treat her like a lady, who knows

10. Likes Little Big Feather liked this post
    Well, unlike a hooker, who will likely give you a present you won't appreciate and will require antibiotics to cure, the Ressence Type 3 would likely be much much safer and simply be super cool strapped to your wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Well, unlike a hooker, who will likely give you a present you won't appreciate and will require antibiotics to cure, the Ressence Type 3 would likely be much much safer and simply be super cool strapped to your wrist!
    In other words, both of them are gifts that keep on giving!

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    They have a less expensive one, the Type 1, that is similar. Still not cheap (a little over $20k instead of over $30k), but hey, what's $10k amongst friends...
    Thanks I saw it and it's also pretty cool. The type 3 simply speaks to me and honestly, there hasn't been much that has lately.

In other words, both of them are gifts that keep on giving!
    One could certainly look at it that way. I'd take the later, not the former. But maybe that's just me.........LOL