Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW April 2017 starts here:

WRUW April 2017 starts here:

welcome my affordable friends to this months WRUW so what shall it be from me well got talking alarms on another thread and realize I had not worn this in an age a 1980's / 90's Timex expedition with indigo alarm and saw tooth bezel kind of a cool and funky little thing but just does not getting worn enough so may have to think of gifting it at some point or maybe a prize for something down the line maybe as it is a shame as some one would love to wear it ...

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes DJW GB, Strela167, iyonk liked this post

4. Likes DJW GB, is that my watch, Churchy liked this post

6. Likes DJW GB, Churchy, iyonk liked this post
    Wearing an Invicta that I actually like, despite it being a mishmash of so many other watches that it is homage-ception.

Oyster-ish case. Seamaster-ish scalloped bezel. Yachtmaster-ish bezel insert. Seiko first generation Monster-ish dial. But it doesn't feel like it's trying to infer similarity to any of them individually. This doesn't bother me for some reason, while more dedicated homages do. IDK...

(Anyone know if the hands are off something to complete the homage-ception?)

Name:  IMG_20170402_173007~01.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  58.3 KB

Name:  IMG_20170402_173014~01.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  59.1 KB

8. Likes DJW GB, Strela167, Churchy, iyonk liked this post

10. Likes DJW GB, iyonk liked this post

12. Likes DJW GB, iyonk liked this post
    Today...

Billy Super Duper

14. Likes Strela167, Churchy, Dimman, iyonk liked this post