Likes Likes:  2,369
Page 129 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2509

Thread: What are you drinking?

I refuse $100 for a shot or buy a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle, so $35,000.....
    Last edited by chuckmiller; Dec 22, 2019 at 05:33 PM.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

Opened the Bunnahabhain 18 for NYE...one of my favorite Islay single malts.

Another whiskey that I've enjoyed recently is the Kavallan Sherry Cask from the Taiwanese brand Kavallan...delicious whiskey

Discovered a very nice cognac

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

5. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Had the local products in Antigua, English Harbour rum in several varieties, Wadadli beer and Piton from St. Lucia. Piton is owned by Heineken and even for Caribbean beer it's pretty poor. Wadadli is pretty good for Caribbean beer but is only available in 250 ml bottles. English Harbour is the only truly Antiguan rum and it's... ok... for the price. I don't need to drink it again. If I go back to Antigua I'll put some Myers Dark and some Appleton's 12 year old for affordable drinks in my room.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

What are you drinking?

As an Aeropress fan, I’m excited by this more compact update, the Aeropress Go

I’ve enjoyed Aeropress as a way of getting decent coffee when travelling and at work: it’s my home coffee method too

But the classic press had annoying protrusions and large scoop and stirrer which made it frustrating to pack

Enter the Go, slightly svelter, scoop & stirrer pack inside

The Go packs into its own cup and cap, but best of all for me, this
    It fits into my Ti camping mug. So now I can get hot smooth Aeropress coffee for a mere 186g/ 6.6oz (a tshirt is 125g)
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

8. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post

As an Aeropress fan, I’m excited by this more compact update, the Aeropress Go

I’ve enjoyed Aeropress as a way of getting decent coffee when travelling and at work: it’s my home coffee method too

But the classic press had annoying protrusions and large scoop and stirrer which made it frustrating to pack

Enter the Go, slightly svelter, scoop & stirrer pack inside

The Go packs into its own cup and cap, but best of all for me, this
    It fits into my Ti camping mug. So now I can get hot smooth Aeropress coffee for a mere 186g/ 6.6oz (a tshirt is 125g)
    Ooh I'm an aeropress fan too Kath - might have to give that a try! I'd also like an aeropress max that does lots of cups
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

10. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    That would indeed be handy: or a lightweight splitter, to simultaneously pour 2 cups :-)

Blog Entries
    I've been using the bodum stainless steel travel mug/coffee press. Works well and you can travel with it!

Dan

I’ve been tempted by the Bodum, too, Dan: very stylish!

I got into aeropress when I was living in Brighton, a town of many cool coffee emporia (and where Geoff lives, I believe:-)

Saw an amazing coffee device in a shop window, like a chemistry set. I thought it would be really cool (if a bit pretentious) but then noticed the amazing online reviews for the aeropress, and got that instead

Two house moves and 9 years later, I’m still aeropressing. The coffee is smooth, rounded and endlessly controllable, the device super easy to use and clean
    I even got compliments on my coffee skillz from my Italian student!