Likes Likes:  2,369
Page 143 of 251 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2509

Thread: What are you drinking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Old fashioned but with a splash of Grand Marnier because I don't have any oranges. Not quite the same, but it's OK.
    If you can find it, try working with some Stirrings Triple Sec. That stuff is pretty good!

https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/li...4AJg&gclsrc=ds

2. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Eastside = gin, lime juice, simple syrup, cucumber, and mint. A friend dropped off some tomatoes and cukes from their garden. Better than in a salad!

Name:  IMG_7171.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  45.9 KB

4. Likes geoffbot, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Black Tea (In a Black Cup)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Black Tea (In a Black Cup)
    Eh, what kind. My favorite is from the Boston Tea Party - Lapsang souchong from China. Tasted it in Boston on vaca and never looked back. But I only have it before noon. And after five, it has to have some proof behind it if I am going to drink it.

7. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan R View Post
    Eh, what kind. My favorite is from the Boston Tea Party - Lapsang souchong from China. Tasted it in Boston on vaca and never looked back. But I only have it before noon. And after five, it has to have some proof behind it if I am going to drink it.
    I'm afraid I don't actually know. It was stolen from the wife.

Edit: found it.
    Last edited by Spooky; Aug 6, 2020 at 02:16 AM.

9. Likes Dan R liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I'm afraid I don't actually know. It was stolen from the wife.

Edit: found it.
    LoL! Don't steal much from my wife. Our taste in living life is similar, but food and drink is where we depart. She would stick with Keurig were I not to grind beans every night. She can't recall when was the last time she sipped on tea. But thanks. When I run low on mine, I will try yours!

Blog Entries
    LoL! Don't steal much from my wife. Our taste in living life is similar, but food and drink is where we depart. She would stick with Keurig were I not to grind beans every night. She can't recall when was the last time she sipped on tea. But thanks. When I run low on mine, I will try yours!
    We're pretty aligned when it comes to beverages, and both fairly snobbish with Coffee. We grind our own and have a decent espresso machine. Both of us will drink straight shots of espresso and enjoy a good Latte or Macchiato. Though when it comes to tea I prefer darker and bolder to her lighter and fruity. She has some Grapefruit Green Tea or other such nonsense while I usually trend more towards Earl Gray or Irish Breakfast. For me, tea is a mood thing. I'm not feeling coffee or whiskey, or water. So, tea it is. No honey tonight.

I never realized how much thought we put into beverages!

Blog Entries
    We're pretty aligned when it comes to beverages, and both fairly snobbish with Coffee. We grind our own and have a decent espresso machine. Both of us will drink straight shots of espresso and enjoy a good Latte or Macchiato. Though when it comes to tea I prefer darker and bolder to her lighter and fruity. She has some Grapefruit Green Tea or other such nonsense while I usually trend more towards Earl Gray or Irish Breakfast. For me, tea is a mood thing. I'm not feeling coffee or whiskey, or water. So, tea it is. No honey tonight.

I never realized how much thought we put into beverages!
    Hm. Maybe an age thing? We used to think alike on drinks, but as we got older, we drifted into what we like. I used to like light rum like she does, but now all I drink is gin. She appreciates me grinding coffee, but will drink Keurig if I am not pushing the effort. Tea is an effort for her, so she won't mess with it. About the only thing we agree with is that if I grind coffee, it is to be a dark/bold coffee.

13. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Eastside = gin, lime juice, simple syrup, cucumber, and mint. A friend dropped off some tomatoes and cukes from their garden. Better than in a salad!

Name:  IMG_7171.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  45.9 KB
    You didn't put the tomatoes in though did you?!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Penderyn. When in Rome... Name:  20200806_200958.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  63.0 KB
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague