Likes Likes:  2,400
Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2534

Thread: What are you drinking?

Savagely Average
    This is genuinely the best espresso I have ever had from a Starbucks. Usually they are burnt, bitter.....or somehow tepid. Never even close to right

This double is near perfect. Smooth, temp is close, a genuinely solid cuppa from a random Starbucks in O'Hare

Name:  20240419_175723.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  82.2 KB

2. Likes Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    This is genuinely the best espresso I have ever had from a Starbucks. Usually they are burnt, bitter.....or somehow tepid. Never even close to right

This double is near perfect. Smooth, temp is close, a genuinely solid cuppa from a random Starbucks in O'Hare

Name:  20240419_175723.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  82.2 KB
    Inevitably they'll get one right by chance...
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Inevitably they'll get one right by chance...
    True, it only too 100 to get a good one LOL

True, it only too 100 to get a good one LOL
    Tbf I'll accept a coffee franchise espresso most days. I'm not a coffee snob. *My* espressos from my machine are my favourite coffee ever, followed by my cafetiere coffee, which is nothing fancy, just really really strong. My issue with franchise coffee is how watery it is...I once asked for another double shot in my Americano. They guy was like that *was* a double. I was like well double it again then. So a quad then? Sure. And/or less water. An xl Americano with 1 shot is basically light brown water.

7. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Tbf I'll accept a coffee franchise espresso most days. I'm not a coffee snob. *My* espressos from my machine are my favourite coffee ever, followed by my cafetiere coffee, which is nothing fancy, just really really strong. My issue with franchise coffee is how watery it is...I once asked for another double shot in my Americano. They guy was like that *was* a double. I was like well double it again then. So a quad then? Sure. And/or less water. An xl Americano with 1 shot is basically light brown water.
    I am not a coffee snob either, it is why I have probably had 100 SB espressos lol. It was just such a surprise t get a smooth, delicious one!

On the Americano path, my most memorable experience at a chain was having a barista give me a "coffee, black, it is the same as an Americano". I chose not to argue, just requested a refund and let them keep the drink. Seemed like the best option in that situation

I am not a coffee snob either, it is why I have probably had 100 SB espressos lol. It was just such a surprise t get a smooth, delicious one!

On the Americano path, my most memorable experience at a chain was having a barista give me a "coffee, black, it is the same as an Americano". I chose not to argue, just requested a refund and let them keep the drink. Seemed like the best option in that situation
    Yah. In your country the filter stuff that sits on the hot plate all day ain't the one.

10. Likes Mediocre liked this post

12. Likes geoffbot, Mediocre, Fantasio liked this post
    Quite light, not my usual type. Good fit for warm summer day, which is not the situation right now.

14. Likes Mediocre, hayday liked this post
    Seems wet to me.

16. Likes Mediocre, hayday liked this post
    Good start...