Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you seen this watch lair?

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar

Have you seen this watch lair?

Forget watch boxes, this guy has a watch room:

http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/...=read;id=74499

That's freakin' cool! I want one. Sadly, any free space we have in our house is now packed to the brim with baby toys...not watches.
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

3. Likes Chase liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I have a watch shelf in my library. I'll take a picture when I get home. Of course, my library, my watch shelf, nor my collection has anything on this guys! Thanks for sharing.

Quite impressive.

In my case, the books get all the space...
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 5, 2015 at 06:01 PM.

6. Likes JAGtime, M. Montaigne liked this post
    Sweet. I'd love to have the space to devote to a room like that. But then as much as I'd like everything on display, that means it would be easier for the wife to count them all!

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    That's freakin' cool! I want one. Sadly, any free space we have in our house is now packed to the brim with baby toys...not watches.
    Oh man can I ever relate to that

8. Likes scottjc, popoki nui, DM71 liked this post
    spectacular collection of watches and home obviously -i wonder if its the guy that had the racing Heurs in those glass cabinet 'thingies' sometime last year [ in another place ]- bought them all in a very short time if you remember - perhaps not -this guy seems to have a genuine horological interest rather than the need to acquire a quick collection at all costs - love the fact he is a 'Seiko nut ' alongside some of those pieces - as he should be of course jealousy is a terrible affliction , !!! note to myself , do the lottery on Wednesday !!!!!

I remember seeing a watch lair of some Russian dude who had insane watch displays in his home. It was like visiting a museum.

Sadly, can't find the link.

Our own watchdaddy1 has a room that's not too shabby...

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...ll=1#post25670

Wow...just wow. You see some guys with a lot of nice watches but this is on another level.

I have my own room too, except I call it the closet........
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx